Mason Jar Candles - Multiple Options
A simple yet popular classic look; our 8 ounce all natural soy candles are a customer favorite. Small batch and hand-poured in Columbia City, Indiana and are accented with an old fashioned black metal lid. Our candles make a great statement accent that matches any room decor.
Our candles are made with soy wax from all natural, domestically grown and harvested soybeans and a natural cotton wick that emits a clean and even long burn cycle. Each of our candles are scented with our custom blended fragrance oils which will fill your room with an amazing quality of scent throw.
- APPROXIMATE BURN TIME: 50-55 hours
- OPTIMAL BURN TIME: To maximize candle burn quality and longevity allow 3-4 hours per burn and keep wick trimmed to 1/8 inch at all times
Autumn Wreath – A cheerful, fall, and welcoming fragrance with the spicy warmth of autumn leaves, cinnamon apples, nutmeg and clove. A classic Yankee dupe.
Maple Whiskey - Is a warm, after dinner drink with pronounced notes of maple and rum, leading to a buttery, creamy vanilla and caramelized sugar base note.
Pumpkin Crunch Cake - The aroma of one of our favorite desserts. The aroma of creamy pumpkin pie filling with rich eagle brand milk; surrounded with freshly baked yellow cake, melted butter, pecans, and hints of spice.
Spiced Pumpkin Latte – If you love all things pumpkin or all things coffee, this fragrance is perfect. It's an inviting scent with notes of cinnamon, nutmeg, coffee, and vanilla. If you're missing autumn, you'll love lighting a candle made with this scent and snuggling in a blanket while being embraced with this warm and delectable fragrance.
Our extended HOLIDAY RETURN PERIOD is from November through December, holiday returns must be initiated by January 15th. Items must meet return criteria below:
EXCHANGES & RETURNS
We accept returns for online and in store purchases. We are available by email to help you along the way! We do not recommend contacting us on social media as we receive a lot of spam messages and may not see your message in a timely manner.
1. As of 8/1/22, we no longer need you to email us to begin a return. To begin your return please visit our online portal within 14 days of your order being delivered to you. (https://www.buckaroobandits.com/a/return). Please note if you purchased in-store, please email us for a return. email@example.com
2. Item is in ORIGINAL condition. Items must be able to be resold, therefore makeup on clothing from trying it on, odors (including perfume, cigarettes, animals, etc.) cannot be accepted and will be returned to sender.
3. EXCEPTIONS/FINAL SALE -
- SWIMWEAR/LINGERIE ITEMS CANNOT BE RETURNED OR EXCHANGED DUE TO SANITARY STANDARDS.
- Clearance items
4. At this time we do not offer refunds on shipping costs. If an error was made on our end, you are NOT responsible for any shipping charges. If you changed your mind on the item, we cannot refund initial/return shipping charges.
5. We do not provide return pre-paid labels at this time.
6. The item(s) MUST be in transit to us within 14 days of return/exchange authorization. (14 days to begin return PLUS additional 14 days to ship it back.) We monitor incoming packages by the tracking number. We highly recommend having the package scanned into USPS to immediate start tracking, as well as keeping a receipt from USPS for your own tracking. We understand delays in transit due to COVID and that sometimes it can take more than 14 days to be delivered to us.
Refund: Once the item(s) is received by us, you will receive an email of the refund confirmation. Refunds are processed within 1-2 business days after the item(s) is received by us. Depending on your bank and payment method, it may take up to 5 days to be credited to your account. Unfortunately, we have no way of speeding this up and it will vary on your bank.
Exchanges: Once the item(s) is received by us, custom orders (made to order) may take up to 10 business days to ship. Other item(s) will be shipped within 2 business days. You will receive an email confirmation with new tracking.