Kancan High-Rise Distressed Flare Jeans in Taupe
Our High-Rise Flare Jeans are the perfect pair to complete your casual look. Designed with a classic flare silhouette, these jeans feature distressed details and high-rise for a unique style.
- Pattern type: Solid
- Style: Casual
- Features: Distressed
- Length: Long
- Material: 100% cotton
- Stretch: No stretch
- Sheer: No
- Body: Not lined
- Care instructions: Hand wash cold. Do not tumble dry.
- The model is wearing a size 3/25.
- Product measurements:
1/24: hip 34 in, rise 10.5 in, inseam 34 in, waist 26 in
3/25: hip 35 in, rise 10.5 in, inseam 34 in, waist 27 in
5/26: hip 37 in, rise 11 in, inseam 34 in, waist 28 in
7/27: hip 38 in, rise 11 in, inseam 34 in, waist 29 in
9/28: hip 39 in, rise 11.5 in, inseam 34 in, waist 30 in
11/29: hip 41 in, rise 11.5 in, inseam 34 in, waist 31 in
13/30: hip 42 in, rise 12 in, inseam 34 in, waist 33 in
15/31: hip 44 in, rise 12 in, inseam 34 in, waist 35 in
Established in 2003, Los Angeles-based Kancan was named after the popular cancan dancers of the late 1800s because they wanted to reflect the same positivity and high-energy the dance is known for. They offer quality and comfortable denim for the everyday modern woman. By using the latest techniques and washes, they are able to provide everything from reliable essentials to current and trendy pieces that provide a wider range of movement. Kancan has received high praises for designing jeans that are not only fashion-forward but also comfortably flatter all body shapes and sizes.
Our extended HOLIDAY RETURN PERIOD is from November through December, holiday returns must be initiated by January 15th. Items must meet return criteria below:
EXCHANGES & RETURNS
We accept returns for online and in store purchases. We are available by email to help you along the way! We do not recommend contacting us on social media as we receive a lot of spam messages and may not see your message in a timely manner.
1. As of 8/1/22, we no longer need you to email us to begin a return. To begin your return please visit our online portal within 14 days of your order being delivered to you. (https://www.buckaroobandits.com/a/return). Please note if you purchased in-store, please email us for a return. email@example.com
2. Item is in ORIGINAL condition. Items must be able to be resold, therefore makeup on clothing from trying it on, odors (including perfume, cigarettes, animals, etc.) cannot be accepted and will be returned to sender.
3. EXCEPTIONS/FINAL SALE -
- SWIMWEAR/LINGERIE ITEMS CANNOT BE RETURNED OR EXCHANGED DUE TO SANITARY STANDARDS.
- Clearance items
4. At this time we do not offer refunds on shipping costs. If an error was made on our end, you are NOT responsible for any shipping charges. If you changed your mind on the item, we cannot refund initial/return shipping charges.
5. We do not provide return pre-paid labels at this time.
6. The item(s) MUST be in transit to us within 14 days of return/exchange authorization. (14 days to begin return PLUS additional 14 days to ship it back.) We monitor incoming packages by the tracking number. We highly recommend having the package scanned into USPS to immediate start tracking, as well as keeping a receipt from USPS for your own tracking. We understand delays in transit due to COVID and that sometimes it can take more than 14 days to be delivered to us.
Refund: Once the item(s) is received by us, you will receive an email of the refund confirmation. Refunds are processed within 1-2 business days after the item(s) is received by us. Depending on your bank and payment method, it may take up to 5 days to be credited to your account. Unfortunately, we have no way of speeding this up and it will vary on your bank.
Exchanges: Once the item(s) is received by us, custom orders (made to order) may take up to 10 business days to ship. Other item(s) will be shipped within 2 business days. You will receive an email confirmation with new tracking.