Judy Blue Heidi Midrise Destroyed Skort
Get the sassy style of a denim skirt plus the comfort and coverage of shorts with this skort from Judy Blue! At fingertip length, the skort is just the right length, and a midrise gives you both comfort and practicality. For an elevated ensemble, add a dressy top and heeled sandals, or for a casual fit, tuck in a tee and throw on a baseball cap.
Style #: 2806
- Features: Distressed
- Length: Shorts
- Material: 92% cotton, 6% polyester, 2% spandex
- Stretch: Highly stretchy
- Sheer: No
- Body: Not lined
- Care instructions: Hand wash cold. Do not tumble dry.
- Models are wearing sizes S and 1XL.
- Product measurements:
XS: hip 32 in, rise 9 in, inseam 4 in, length 13 in, waist 24 in
S: hip 34 in, rise 9.5 in, inseam 4 in, length 13.5 in, waist 26 in
M: hip 36 in, rise 10 in, inseam 4 in, length 14 in, waist 28 in
L: hip 39 in, rise 10.5 in, inseam 4.5 in, length 14.5 in, waist 31 in
XL: hip 41 in, rise 11 in, inseam 4.5 in, length 15 in, waist 32 in
1XL: hip 43 in, rise 11.5 in, inseam 5 in, length 15.5 in, waist 34 in
2XL: hip 45 in, rise 12 in, inseam 5 in, length 17 in, waist 36 in
3XL: hip 46 in, rise 13 in, inseam 5 in, length 18 in, waist 37 in
Since 1999, Judy Blue's mission has been to create and provide denim to all types of denim connoisseurs. They pride themselves on their unique techniques, curve-flattering fit, and high quality. Every pair of Judy Blue's is made with love and exceptional craftsmanship. Judy Blue dominates the denim world with a passion for creating jeans that are fashionable and comfortable.
Our extended HOLIDAY RETURN PERIOD is from November through December, holiday returns must be initiated by January 15th. Items must meet return criteria below:
EXCHANGES & RETURNS
We accept returns for online and in store purchases. We are available by email to help you along the way! We do not recommend contacting us on social media as we receive a lot of spam messages and may not see your message in a timely manner.
1. As of 8/1/22, we no longer need you to email us to begin a return. To begin your return please visit our online portal within 14 days of your order being delivered to you. (https://www.buckaroobandits.com/a/return). Please note if you purchased in-store, please email us for a return. email@example.com
2. Item is in ORIGINAL condition. Items must be able to be resold, therefore makeup on clothing from trying it on, odors (including perfume, cigarettes, animals, etc.) cannot be accepted and will be returned to sender.
3. EXCEPTIONS/FINAL SALE -
- SWIMWEAR/LINGERIE ITEMS CANNOT BE RETURNED OR EXCHANGED DUE TO SANITARY STANDARDS.
- Clearance items
4. At this time we do not offer refunds on shipping costs. If an error was made on our end, you are NOT responsible for any shipping charges. If you changed your mind on the item, we cannot refund initial/return shipping charges.
5. We do not provide return pre-paid labels at this time.
6. The item(s) MUST be in transit to us within 14 days of return/exchange authorization. (14 days to begin return PLUS additional 14 days to ship it back.) We monitor incoming packages by the tracking number. We highly recommend having the package scanned into USPS to immediate start tracking, as well as keeping a receipt from USPS for your own tracking. We understand delays in transit due to COVID and that sometimes it can take more than 14 days to be delivered to us.
Refund: Once the item(s) is received by us, you will receive an email of the refund confirmation. Refunds are processed within 1-2 business days after the item(s) is received by us. Depending on your bank and payment method, it may take up to 5 days to be credited to your account. Unfortunately, we have no way of speeding this up and it will vary on your bank.
Exchanges: Once the item(s) is received by us, custom orders (made to order) may take up to 10 business days to ship. Other item(s) will be shipped within 2 business days. You will receive an email confirmation with new tracking.